These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Study Analytics's Website, located at www.studyanalytics.in.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Study Analytics if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator and the Terms & Conditions Generator.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Study Analytics and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Study Analytics. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Study Analytics for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
Republish material from Study Analytics
Sell, rent or sub-license material from Study Analytics
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Study Analytics
Redistribute content from Study Analytics
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Study Analytics does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Study Analytics,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Study Analytics shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Study Analytics reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Study Analytics a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
dot.com community sites;
associations or other groups representing charities;
online directory distributors;
accounting, law and consulting firms; and
educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Study Analytics; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Study Analytics. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Study Analytics's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
1. StudyAnalytics at no point makes no representations about what our product/service will do for your chances of scoring high on any test or admission to any academic or professional school or program or your chances of employment at any public or private organizations. Your scores and admissions are purely based on your efforts. However StudyAnalytics will act as an enabler to help you achieve your aspirations.
2. We do not guarantee your success on any test or admission to any academic or professional school or program or your chances of employment at any public or private organization, as the outcome solely depends on your ability. However, we provide training to enable you achieve success at such examinations or interview & assessment tests.
3. You will not hold StudyAnalytics, its employees, consultants, subject matter experts, editors or representatives liable for any denied admissions to any academic or professional program or school or any denial of employment.
5. Enrolment to StudyAnalytics services or purchase of StudyAnalytics products may often be on a first-come-first-serve basis and maybe limited by our bandwidth, class size etc. StudyAnalytics reserves the right to refuse a product or service to anyone.
6. Prices for StudyAnalytics products and services are subject to change without notice.
7. The dates, timing, instructors, content, materials, venue, student support system & processes, and other features of StudyAnalytics courses can be changed at any point of time at the sole discretion of StudyAnalytics without advance notice.
8. Only students who register for the StudyAnalytics product/service by making the associated payments will be allowed to avail the said product/service. This payment or registration cannot be transferred fully or partially to another student.
9. StudyAnalytics’s clients are located across the world and hence extensive use of E-mail is made to reduce costs for both sides. This implies that all fee charged is for our advisory work only. Any additional cost, that includes but is not limited to commuting, telephone and any other out of pocket expenses are to be borne by you.
10. StudyAnalytics shall not be held responsible for any technical issues at your end if you are availing any of our online product or service. The validity of such products and services is determined by StudyAnalytics and subject to change without advance notice.
11. If a product or service offered by StudyAnalytics is discontinued due to business reasons after you have availed it, you will no longer have continued access to it and StudyAnalytics is under no obligation to refund the fee you paid or provide the product/service or related support offerings to you.
12. The consultants/faculty/employees at StudyAnalytics block their time based on the scope of activities decided at the time of sign up. Any request for a change of schedule or scope after signing up will be solely at StudyAnalytics’s discretion.
13. Switching between products and services offered by StudyAnalytics is not permitted except in special cases. Switching to a higher-priced product or service means that you will need to pay the differential amount. However, switching to a lower-priced product does not entitle you to a refund of the differential amount.
14. Permission to re-attend or re-avail any product or service of StudyAnalytics’s will need to be requested separately, and is at the sole discretion of StudyAnalytics to allow or disallow them. If the price for the said product or service has increased in the meantime, you will need to pay the appropriate differential before re-attending or re-availing it.
15. If you lose any of the course material that was provided to you during the time of enrolment, then you will have to purchase the same by paying the amount as applicable to the version of the material that is then in use or stock.
When you pay StudyAnalytics for all or any of its services, you understand and agree to our refund policy, which is as follows.
1. AMOUNT PAID ONCE SHALL NOT BE REFUNDED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Special cases shall be considered on a case to case basis and shall be based on the discretion of StudyAnalytics only.
2. If the request for refund is placed before the deliverables for any of the service is initiated, then the amount shall be refunded after the deduction of reasonable charges based on service tax and charges, and the time we have spent on business development for you, which includes but is not limited to the preliminary discussions. An estimated time will also be used for the same, the reasoning for which shall also be shared. Any such request should be made within 7 days of enrolment or before the inception of the first class.
3. StudyAnalytics will not yield to a refund request post inception of work if even a part of it has started. Any exception to this clause shall be completely at StudyAnalytics’s discretion and will be considered on a case-to-case basis only post suitable audit.
4. StudyAnalytics shall not be responsible for any delay at the customs or by the courier service. Hence NO REFUND shall be encouraged for any situations that are out of our control.
By choosing for one our services, you agree to Indemnify and hold StudyAnalytics and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, managers, members, officers, employers, agents and other representatives harmless from and against any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of StudyAnalytics’s products and services, your use of its site, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
StudyAnalytics™ and its logo are trademarks of StudyAnalytics. All rights thereto are reserved.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.